Knowing the effectiveness of one’s digital marketing
The website audit consists in analysing the various performance indicators: referencing, ergonomics, graphics, technology, etc.
It thus lets us:
- know how effective your digital marketing is at a given point in time
- measure your results
- understand your Internet actions’ strengths and weaknesses
Based on these analyses, you will be able:
- to redirect your web marketing strategy
- to optimise your existing online actions
- to choose other relevant actions to put on the web in order to reach your strategic targets.
Expansion’s added value:
- In-house experts in each field (referencing, ergonomics, graphics, etc.)
- Specific recommendations by priority: ergonomics, graphics, development, conversion tunnel (acquisition > conversion > loyalty)
- Thinking that focuses on your ROI
- The possibility of doing a complete audit or an area audit (SEO, SEA, graphics, technology, etc.)
- Comparison with your competitors’ sites
What is more, we use tools that yield a very precise audit based on a list of seventy criteria ranging from keywords to ergonomics with social network monitoring and graphics in between.
Need advice on the priority actions to undertake?
5 good reasons for doing a website audit
Understanding your website’s strengths and weaknesses
Directing your Internet strategy and setting new objectives
Devising a profitable Internet strategy
Determining which improvements must be made first
Measuring the profitability of your Internet investment