Pay attention to your product’s packaging
The first point of reference of a brand’s identity, packaging has different roles:
- it serves to protect and conserve the product
- it must facilitate its consumption
- it is an essential vector for information and emotion
- it must respond to the consumer’s purchasing and consumption motivations
- it must have strong pulling power.
Between two similar products, the consumer will probably make a decision on the basis of packaging. This is therefore an element not to be neglected.
The positives of Expansion
Before creating your packaging, Expansion conducts a thorough preliminary examination of your market, your target audience and similar products offered by your competitors.
While complying with technical constraints relating to packaging and legal notices (size, shape, material, structure, etc.), we seek to optimise:
- its visual impact
- recognition and identification of your product
- the evocative power of your brand’s positioning
- influence over purchasing decisions
- suitability for the target audience
- copywriting, organisation and prioritisation of information…
Customised packaging for your product?
6 good reasons for having high-quality packaging
To add value to the product
To deliver a message/a promise
To improve the image of the product and of the brand
To allow your product to stand out in a display
To draw the consumer’s attention
To increase or facilitate sales.